Inspiration for the week
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. Ephesians 6:18
This Weeks Message
Guest preacher on Friday, April 28th
We welcome new arrivals and visitors almost every week here at HCC. As Egypt is in the crossroads of the Middle East, there are frequent visitors and newcomers. Of course, this also means that people leave to move back to their home country or on to another location. So we cherish each worship service and gathering with those who are here.
As the new pastor of HCC it is a priority to communicate to you how deeply you are loved by God. I commit myself to allowing God to display his love through me. That means Kathy and I are available any time to love, listen, and pray with you. We understand the unique challenges of expatriate living and have compassion for the special challenges you face.
We believe that fellowship with other believers and seekers is a valuable spiritual activity. So we urge you to gather with us at HCC so that we can mutually bless one another with the gift of fellowship.
Pastor Dan and Kathy Stump
Welcome to Heliopolis Community Church where the body of Christ from around the world comes together to worship our living Savior. Whether you are just vacationing in Egypt or moving here to stay, we invite you to come to worship with us.
HCC is an international and interdenominational church. On any given Friday there may be 20 to 25 different nationalities represented in our service. We also have a very wide range of denominational backgrounds and our goal is to make everyone feel comfortable as they come into His presence to worship. Every time we meet, it reminds us of Revelation 5:9 which says that there were people “…from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb.” We truly lay aside all of our differences and focus on what we have in common, the Lord Jesus Christ as our Savior.
Friday Worship Service starts at 9am:
- All are welcome to join with us for worship, prayers, praise and hearing the Word.
This Friday, April 28th, we will have a guest preacher who is visiting from the United States. After the worship service, we plan to leave for our family retreat.
It is truly a blessing that we are able to worship, pray and fellowship with believers from all corners of the globe. Welcome!
Children’s Christian Education:
- Friday School (Sunday School – only on Friday) meets for classes appropriate for their age every week. We now have 2 classes for the younger and older kids.
- The nursery still meets in their own room.
- Our HCC Small Groups usually meet weekly in various locations around Heliopolis and the area. Most of them were on break for the summer, but are now restarting. Please come to a Friday morning worship service (9am) and meet/fellowship with us at HCC. Then we can help you to find the right small group (Bible Study) to join. For more information, please send an email to: [email protected].
HCC contact information:
- Call +(02) 2414-2409 or email us at [email protected]